It’s nine months away, but I wouldn’t be me if I wasn’t already going a mile a minute with questions about race day and training.
- Will the bursitis in my knees go away in time for training? It feels like I’ve been hurting forever.
- Will the battery in my Apple Watch last long enough? Maybe I should just use my old Garmin instead…
- Will the battery on my phone last long enough?
- Will the batteries in my AirPods last…no, they won’t. Why do I have so many batteries, though?
- What headphones should I use then?
- Maybe I should just use the AirPods anyway, and if they die then I just enjoy the race vibe?
- Should I get compression socks?
- I definitely need new shoes.
- Should I try to vlog the race and the training?
- Should I train to run on carbs or fat?
- What’s the weather like that time of year?
- What training plan should I follow?
- What training plan will Monique use?
- I definitely need more workout clothes.
If you can answer any of these questions for me leave a comment below.
Until next time, finish your coffee and go run!